Academic/College Credit Dual Enrollment
What's in it for me?
- Appropriate academic dual enrollment credit can be held in escrow while you are in high school, and it will count towards your community college or university degree program.
- You are a step ahead on completing your college degree.
- You’re a member of the college community. You may be eligible to participate in SFSC campus activities, join clubs, use recreational facilities, and other resources available to SFSC students.
- You will also have access to many of SFSC’s cultural events and special programs.
How do I qualify?
- You must have a GPA of 3.0
- Your courses must follow a program of study that will satisfy Florida high school graduation requirements. Your high school or SFSC counselor can assist you with this requirement.
- Your must complete an admissions application and take the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT) or provide scores from an ACT or SAT. Contact your local high school guidance office and/or the SFSC Office of Admissions to begin the admissions process.