AFC Membership at SFSC
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Professional Development in leadership, advocacy, working as a team, and more
- Access to information on issues and programs that affect higher education, Florida College System, and ultimately YOU
- Ability to attend workshops and conferences to learn new skills and become better informed
- Opportunity to apply for AFC scholarships and grants for continuing your education
- Network with colleagues at SFSC and around Florida
- A voice in issues that impact you, your students, and SFSC
- Lifetime friendships with others of like interests
- Helping others, locally and statewide, in community service projects
Membership is affordable
Membership is based on your wages at SFSC. View the membership application for details on current rates. Membership to AFC can be made through cash, check credit card, or payroll deduction. $1.50 of your dues stays in the SFSC Chapter.
Joining is easy
Complete the membership application and return to the SFSC Membership Committee. If you need help completing the form, give Kimberly Batty-Herbert or Lena Phelps a call.
If you prefer to join online, you may do so by going to the AFC official Website at http://myafchome.org and click on the membership services tab, join AFC. Choose SFSC and follow the online directions.