Get started on a productive career while you’re still in high school. The Career Academy at South Florida State College is your road to success.
Through the Career Academy at SFSC, you can earn your high school diploma and work toward a vocational certification (and possible college credit) at the same time, thereby saving you valuable time in accomplishing your professional goals. In other words, you’ll be ready to enter the workforce immediately upon high school graduation.
Seventy-two percent of the top 25 fastest-growing occupations in Florida require vocational or college training. The Career Academy opens those doors for future high-paying jobs in occupations that are recognized as growing throughout Florida.
To find out how you can be involved in the Career Academy at SFSC, visit your high school guidance counselor, request information online
, or call:
- Tuition and book costs are defered.
- Transportation is provided.
- Breakfast and lunch services.
- If eligible, students may participate is extracurricular activities at their school of enrollment.
- Upon meeting high school graduation requirements, students may participate in commencement ceremonies at their school of enrollment.
- Enjoy all the activities, events, facilities, and privileges available to SFSC and Highlands County high school students.