- Adult Literacy
- Corporate Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- General Educational Development Program (GED)
- Leadership Highlands
- College Reach Out Program (CROP)
- Farmworker Career Development Program
- Panther Youth Partners
- Travel and Study Abroad Program
- SFSC University Center Partnership Programs
The College Reach-out Program (CROP) is a statewide project designed to increase the number of students who complete a postsecondary education. Its primary objective is to motivate and prepare low income and educationally disadvantaged students in grades six through 12, who would otherwise be unlikely to continue their education beyond high school.
For information, call 863-784-7196 or visit the CROP office located in Room B-158 in the Catherine P. Cornelius Student Services and Classroom Complex (Building B), Highlands Campus.