Panther Youth Partners
Panther Youth Partners program provides youth with services that will develop and strengthen employability skills, talents, and interests. It is our desire for youth to gain valuable information that they can draw upon, when seeking employment or when deciding upon a career change, throughout their life. Visit the Panther Youth Partners Facebook page.
- Youth between ages 16 – 24 living in DeSoto, Hardee, Okeechobee, or Highlands County.
- High School Drop Out seeking to earn a GED
- Students completing GED and interested in taking classes to earn an occupational certification leading to a high demand, high wage career
- Economically disadvantaged (contact us for further information to see if you qualify)
- Financial assistance (amount is based on program goals developed at enrollment)
- Advising and counseling
- Career development assistance
- Employability skills training
|Program Coordinator, R-2 , SFSC Highlands Campus|
|Case Data Specialist|
|Program Specialist, R-2, Highlands County|
|Program Specialist, Desoto/Hardee Counties|
|Program Specialist, Okeechobee County|