- Exam Fees
- Policies & Procedures
- ATI TEAS Nursing Admission Exam
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance Learning
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Instructor Authorized Exams
- Pearson Vue
- Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Highlands Campus (Avon Park) Information
SFSC is a Castle Worldwide Authorized Test Center. Castle offers
candidates the ability to obtain certification and licensures from various fields: Engineering, Medical Technology, Physical Fitness, and many more. These high stakes certification exams assess the knowledge and skills of employees for training purposes or a pre-employment check for potential hires.
To schedule a Castle exam, visit the Castle website. Locate the exam you wish to take and then follow the prompts to register and schedule. Once, scheduled, you will be given all the information about our testing location. Castle exams are only offered on the SFSC Highlands Campus.
- On the day of your exam, bring in a valid government-issued photo identification. If you do not present a valid photo ID on test day, you will be required to reschedule your exam until you can provide one. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Driver’s license
- Government-issued/State Identification
- Military identification card
- Once you have checked into the Testing Center, you will be required to store all electronic devices and personal items in a secure locker prior to and during testing.
- Only testing candidates are allowed in the Testing Center while tests are administered. Guests and children of the candidate are not allowed, and children may not be left unattended in the Testing Center or other areas of the college during testing.
Fees vary according to the exam being taken and will be paid directly through the Castle website upon scheduling. There will be no additional fees paid to the Testing Center by the testing candidate.
Retesting policies vary by test vendor. Please refer to the test vendor’s website or your account page to determine retake policies.