The Human Resources Department provides many services to students, faculty, staff and the public. Services include salary and benefits administration, maintenance and implementation of Human Resources' policies and procedures, employee recruitment, employee orientation and relations, and training and development programs. If you are seeking employment, visit our Position Vacancies page.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and can be directed to the Human Resources Department by contacting us at 863-784-7132.
The Human Resources Department is located in Building I on the SFSC Highlands Campus, 600 West College Drive, Avon Park, FL 33825. Services are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
HUMAN RESOURCES STAFF:
- Susan D. Hale, Director, Human Resources
- Sandra L. Turke, Benefits Coordinator
- Cindy L. Rose, Personnel Specialist: Employment Data Services
- Sandy K. Ellis, Personnel Specialist: Employment Recruitment
- Robin R. Southwell, Coordinator: Human Resources Operations
- Becki Lowery, Staff Assistant I
South Florida State College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution