The primary focus of Computer Resources is to provide support for technical issues of college owned equipment at all college locations.
Computer Resources provides:
- On-site technical support for college owned computer equipment and software
- Technical support for video conferencing systems
- Consultation for purchase of software
- Purchasing of computers and peripheral equipment
- Software licenses and media management
- Hardware inventory refresh program management
- New equipment roll out, maintenance and tracking
In order to provide customer service for all faculty, and staff who use these services, the IT Help Desk was established as the direct point of contact.
The IT Department and Help Desk are located on the Highlands Campus, first floor of Building I, behind Human Resources.
Help Desk support is available 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays, except for college holidays by calling 863-784-7462 or e-mail: email@example.com.