Media Technical Support
The primary focus of Media Technical Support is providing operational support for effective use of technology equipment in the learning environment of the college. Media Technical Support provides support to all college locations. Services after hours and on weekends must be pre-scheduled.
Media Technical Support provides:
- Instruction for faculty on the use of Smart classroom podiums
- Media equipment purchasing consultation and recommendations
- Media equipment loan – delivery and pickup services are available
- Media cart short term loan – delivery and pickup services are available
- Maintenance and support of smart classroom podiums
- Media equipment support for functions on campus
- Media equipment support for college held functions off campus
- Scheduling of the college’s Video and Teleconference Center for video conferences and webinars – contact Audio Visual Support through the help desk for pricing.
To provide customer service for all faculty and staff who use these information services, the IT Help Desk was established as the direct point of contact.
The IT Department and Help Desk are located on the Highlands Campus, first floor of Building I, behind Human Resources.
Help Desk support is available 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekdays, except for college holidays by calling 863-784-7462 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Students should contact the eLearning Department for assistance with online course issues.