The primary focus of Network Systems is the operational support, maintenance and development of the college's IT infrastructure and network applications at all college locations.
Network Systems provides:
- Maintenance and support of security, e-mail system, and anti-virus applications
- Maintenance and support of all Internet, video conferencing, and telephone circuits
- Network Management (WAN/LAN/Wireless)
- Security planning and management
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning
In order to provide customer service for all faculty, and staff who use these services, the IT Help Desk was established as the direct point of contact.
The IT Department and Help Desk are located on the Highlands Campus, first floor of Building I, behind Human Resources.
Help Desk support is available 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekdays, except for college holidays by calling 863-784-7462 or e-mail: email@example.com.