The president is authorized to establish work schedules for college employees, in accordance with the following provisions:
- The standard workweek for full-time college employees shall be 40 hours of work performed in a period of seven consecutive days, scheduled to meet the needs of the college.
- A minimum of two and one-half hours, one-half hour per day, for meals is provided in addition to and during the scheduled workweek.
- The 40 hour workweek for full-time instructional faculty shall include a minimum of 25 hours per week to include classroom and laboratory hours and scheduled office hours available to students. Full-time instructors teaching in clock-hour programs exceeding 25 hours per week shall schedule office hours by appointment as needed in addition to their assigned clock-hour instructional program. The classroom and laboratory contact hours and scheduled office hours must be scheduled at the assigned instructional site.
- Counseling and library faculty shall schedule 40 hours to provide service to students and the public.
- Part-time faculty shall schedule time available to students.
- The regular work schedule for an individual employee or groups of employees may be changed to provide for the orderly and efficient operation of the college and maximum service to students and the community it serves.