To outline the system for the approval, issuance, maintenance, and revision of procedures at South Florida State College (SFSC)
- All procedures must be approved by the president prior to issuance.
- All recommendations for new procedures or for revision to existing procedures shall be forwarded to the policy and procedure custodian, appointed by the president for processing. The custodian shall forward the recommendation to the President’s Council for action.
- The office designated by the president as the custodian for SFSC policies and procedures will prepare the procedure for review by the President’s Council.
- After President’s Council approval, the original copy of each issued procedure will be retained in a master file by the procedure custodian, and the electronic file will be updated.
- Procedures will be reviewed every three years. Procedures that have not been reviewed/revised within three years shall be forwarded by the custodian to the appropriate Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR) for action.
- The OPR shall insure that the procedures are reviewed and if necessary, recommended for revision.
- Each approved procedure will be numbered according to its governing SFSC policy.