The South Florida State College Campus Store is offering many options to help improve and supplement the eLearning experience and support your online efforts:
- FREE online shipping: Visit the Campus Store website shopsfsc.com for FREE SHIPPING on all items with no minimum purchase.
- Access to eBooks at no additional charge: Visit the Campus Store website shopsfsc.com to gain access to eBooks at no additional charge with your .edu email address. You can access up to seven eBooks for the designated period FREE of charge.
- FREE Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware: Lumen Learning, our OER partner, is offering FREE access to courseware to help supplement content and offer additional resources to faculty. Click here for the Lumen offer.
- FREE shipping on rental returns and deadline extensions: The Campus Store is offering FREE shipping return labels and is also extending the non-return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. Click the COVID-19 message on the homepage of the Campus Store website, shopsfsc.com.
Even though Spring 2020 Commencement is postponed, if you have completed all of the requirements, you will graduate and receive your diploma or certificate in the mail. The application for graduation is unchanged and available online. The Remote Engagement Team is processing graduation applications daily.
If students do not have internet service, arrangements are being made to assist students.
Even though the physical library is closed, students can still work with the librarian either by scheduling an appointment (
Mental Health Assistance
If you want to speak to someone about how you’re feeling, visit BayCare Behavorial Health. You can also review the BayCare Virtual Access PDF to learn how students can receive assistance from a distance.
Pete’s Panther Pantry
Pete’s Panther Pantry on the Highlands Campus will be open by appointment only to offer free non-perishable food and hygiene items. To request an appointment, please contact:
- Mrs. Cindy Kinser: 863-784-7325 Cindy.Kinser@southflorida.edu
- Mr. Andy Polk: 863-784-7435 Andrew.Polk@southflorida.edu
The South Florida State College Testing and Assessment Center on the Highlands Campus provides comprehensive, quality testing and assessment services to students, candidates, faculty, staff, the community, and business partners. The Testing Center is currently open and test takers are currently permitted to wear protective masks and gloves if they choose to.