Admissions Survival Skills
The following information will assist you in planning and successfully completing your educational/vocational goals.
I never knew that...
- I need proof of Florida residency to qualify for in-state tuition.
- I must have a high school diploma or GED to enroll in certain programs of study.
- I may need placement test scores (ACT, SAT, PERT, TABE) on file prior to registration.
- I must request my high school/GED and college transcripts.
- I must have a valid Social Security number.
- I must notify the registrar to receive Tech Prep/School To Work credit.
- I must update my application if I was dually enrolled in high school or have not taken classes at SFSC within the past year.