What is the SFSC Testing/Assessment Center’s policy on proctoring exams for external institutions and agencies?
- The SFSC Testing /Assessment Center offers distance testing for students who are not SFSC students but are enrolled in other institutions. All requests must be made from the institution or the professor of the student’s institution via e-mail: email@example.com.
- A fee of $15 is assessed for distance testing which is paid at time of testing. Scheduling requests can be made by e-mail or the phone. If requesting by e-mail, the student should address it to firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephone, students may call 863-784-7214.
- Students must present a photo ID at time of testing which has their name and signature and a recognizable photograph. The following are acceptable:
- A current driver’s license
- A current passport
- A current college student ID
- Testing Center hours of operation can be found on the Testing Center home page.
- Pre-scheduling of any testing is required.