Verify Attendance Monthly to Receive Veterans’ Benefits
- Participants must verify their attendance every month before payment is issued if they are attending an Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) or Non-College Degree (NCD) program and are receiving one of the following:
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program – VRAP
- Participants may use the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) to verify their enrollment online or can call 1-877 VA-ECERT (1-877-823-2378) to verify by telephone.
- Students receiving Chapter 35 benefits, Children of Deceased or Disabled Veterans, will receive a form from the VA to complete each month to verify their enrollment.