Practical Nursing (PN) Program Selection Criteria
|ATI Teas Scores|
|English and Language Usage||/100%|
The criteria used to determine admission to the Practical Nursing (PN) program is as follows:
- Score of applicants’ ATI® TEAS entrance exam for PN programs. The ATI® TEAS (The Test of Essential Academic Skills) measures basic essential skills in the academic content area domains of reading, mathematics, science, and English and language usage.
- In cases where all credentials are equal, the following criteria will be used in given sequence to determine who will be admitted into the program:
- Residence in service district
- Completed application date
ATI® TEAS PN Components Target Scores:
|Test Content Area||Target Score|
* Target scores do not have to be met in order to be considered for acceptance in the Practical Nursing (PN) program.
* Scores in the mid-70 range and higher are predictive of program acceptance and success. However, scores in this range do not guarantee acceptance. Scores are reviewed annually and are, therefore, subject to change based on current ATI® data.