- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
NOTE: This news story was originally published on April 27, 2015. As of April 7, 2017, procedures changed, and students may now request official transcripts by clicking HERE or going to the student portal, Panther Central.
AVON PARK, Fla.–April 27, 2015–South Florida State College (SFSC) now offers students and alumni online Transcript Ordering, allowing users to order official transcripts via the Web 24/7. Official transcripts can be delivered electronically in as little as 15 minutes from when the order is placed. This service is contingent upon the receiving institution’s ability to accept online transcripts.
Users can order as many transcripts as they like in one online session using any major credit or debit card. SFSC students and alumni can access Transcript Ordering by logging into the secure student portal, Panther Central, or by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse at www.studentclearinghouse.org and selecting Order-Track-Verify, then Order or Track a Transcript.
Students and alumni who submit transcript requests receive real-time order updates by email and can request to receive instant mobile text alerts or track their orders online at the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Among the benefits that students and alumni will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery within 15 minutes (if this service is available at the receiving institution)
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
Transcript Ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community for more than 20 years.
If you have any questions, please contact the SFSC Office of the Registrar at 863-784-7105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.