Give Back. Get Involved.
Alumni Advisory Council Meeting
Friday, Oct. 6, 2023 via zoom at noon
Friday, Dec. 1, 2023 via zoom at noon
If you wish to be a part of the Council, please contact the Alumni Office at 863-453-3133.
Alumni Networking Social
Thursday, Oct. 12, 2023, The Coffee Vault, Downtown Sebring, FL
Drop in between 5-7 p.m.
Come join the fun and support an SFSC Alumni, Zachary, owner of The Coffee Vault
Young Alumni Monthly Meetups
· Club Rush, Sep., Building B Rotunda, Highlands Campus
· Sept. 19, 1-3 p.m., Lobby of the Hardee Campus
· Sept. 19, 4-6 p.m., Lobby of the DeSoto Campus
· Oct. 10, 9-10 am, Public Safety Building, Highlands Campus
· Oct. 17, 1-3 p.m., Lobby of the Hardee Campus
· Oct. 17, 4-6 p.m., Lobby of the DeSoto Campus
· Nov. 9, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Kelly’s Bistro by the Bay, Highlands Campus
· Dec. 5, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., HSEC Building, Highlands Campus
SFSC Foundation and Donations
The SFSC Foundation provides financial support for today’s students with the opportunity for enhanced access to an affordable, quality education, training, and experience they will need to excel as tomorrow’s leaders.
As a partner in building a better community, the SFSC Foundation promotes higher education with student scholarships, support of instructional programs, technology, and new and improved facilities. A donation through the Foundation supports the College, improve students lives, and enhances our community.
Funds received by the SFSC Foundation are distributed to endeavors that benefit the College and subsidize its students, staff, and programs. The SFSC Foundation offers scholarships and provides funding to maintain educational facilities.
Donate today to help our goal to enrich the lives of our current and future students at South Florida State College. Go Panthers!
Get connected with your
Support Fellow Panthers