To be in the program, children must:
- Complete an application in its entirety
- Provide financial documents of eligibility
- Be eligible for the free/reduced lunch program
- Meet academic and school performance standards
Be nominated in the eighth grade by their Florida public school
- Be selected by the local TSIC Leadership Council
Sign a contract agreeing to stay drug- and crime-free
Maintain satisfactory grades
Exhibit good behavior in school
- Graduate from a Florida public school
Upon graduation from high school, each student who has honored the Take Stock in Children commitment receives a two-year college tuition scholarship to a state college or to a vocational/technical school.
To donate to TSIC, please call the SFSC Foundation office at 863-453-3133.
Contact us at email@example.com or 863-784-7343.
With generous support from