SFSC Alumni Association
Membership in the SFSC Alumni Association is extended to any person who holds one of the following degrees, certificates, or diplomas conferred by South Florida State College:
- Baccalaureate degree
- Associate degree (associate in arts, associate in science, or associate in applied science)
- College credit certificate
- Occupational certificate
- Apprenticeship certificate
- SFSC high school diploma or State of Florida high school diploma earned through SFSC
- An honorary degree as conferred by the SFSC president and SFSC District Board of Trustees
Affiliate membership may be extended to any person who is, or has been, associated with the college.
Benefits of Membership
- Free admission to SFSC athletic events
- Use of the SFSC Learning Resource Center
- Use of the SFSC Career Development Center
- SFSC alumni decal
The SFSC Bookstore in Building B on the Highlands Campus sells an array of apparel, accessories, and gifts to spread Panther pride. You can also access the SFSC Bookstore online and have Panther gear shipped right to your doorstep.
Events and Meetings
Alumni Advisory Council Meeting
Thursday, June 3, 2021
If you wish to be a part of the Council, please contact the Alumni Office at 863-453-3133.
Friday, Aug. 6, 2021, via Zoom
Friday, Oct. 1, 2021, via Zoom
Friday, Dec. 3, 2021, via Zoom
Alumni Networking Social
Thursday, July 22, 2021, 5:30 – 7 p.m.
Join us for a social to mingle and network with your fellow alumni. It is a great opportunity for our Panther community to gather and experience part of what an alumni base has to offer. We look forward to connecting with our alums and to expand our connections.
SFSC Alumni Association Contact Information
Please check back here or follow the SFSC Alumni Association Facebook page for updates.
Contact the Alumni Association