Who are we?
Membership in the SFSC Alumni Association is extended to any person who holds one of the following degrees, certificates, or diplomas conferred by South Florida State College:
- Baccalaureate degree
- Associate degree (Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or Associate in Applied Science)
- College Credit Certificate
- Career Certificate
- Apprenticeship certificate
- SFSC high school diploma or State of Florida high school diploma earned through SFSC
- An honorary degree as conferred by the SFSC president and SFSC District Board of Trustees
Affiliate membership may be extended to any person who is, or has been, associated with the College.
Complete the online application for membership to the Alumni Association. For more information, email the alumni association coordinator or call 863-453-3133.
Advisory Council Officers
Advisory Council Members
||Lena Phelps, Past Chair|
Alumni Association Founders Society
Forrest (Max) Gooding
Sarah E. Sconyers
Stay connected with your Panther Community through the SFSC Alumni Association. We want to stay in touch with you and your success and advancements throughout your career. We want to invite you to be a part of the Panther Community through events, athletics, theatre shows, forums, or other opportunities we may have now and in the future.
Get connected with your
Support Fellow Panthers