- Assist the Maintenance Department with developing ideas to better accommodate students, faculty, and staff in accomplishing their task in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Update the Educational Plant Survey as required.
- Create a report on the Capital Improvement Projects for Department of Education funding requests.
- Assist in planning for additional construction projects.
- Review all plans for code compliance.
- Issue permits for any construction and maintenance at all of our sites.
- Oversee any construction projects at any of our facilities.
- Report to the SFSC District Board of Trustees on construction projects and activities.
- Inspect and document construction and maintenance projects for compliance.
- Manage and store any documents related to construction and maintenance projects, for future reference and auditing.
- Maintain blueprint access for maintenance, and construction information.
- Manage selective construction projects as assigned.
- Provide accurate maps and drawings of our existing facilities and utilities.
- To continue to plan for the future expansion of all sites as the need continues to grow.
- To continue to upgrade our existing systems to meet the ever-changing needs and requirements.