- Florida Civic Literacy Exam (FCLE)
- Exam Fees
- Policies & Procedures
- ATI TEAS Nursing Admission Exam
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance Learning
- Instructor Authorized Exams
- Pearson Vue
- Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Highlands Campus (Avon Park) Information
SFSC is a Scantron Worldwide Authorized Test Center. Scantron offers candidates the ability to obtain certification and licensures from various fields: Engineering, Medical Technology, Physical Fitness, and many more. These high stakes certification exams assess the knowledge and skills of employees for training purposes or a pre-employment check for potential hires.
To schedule a Scantron exam, visit the Scantron website. Locate the exam you wish to take and then follow the prompts to register and schedule. Once, scheduled, you will be given all the information about our testing location. Scantron exams are only offered on the SFSC Highlands Campus.
- On the day of your exam, bring in a valid government-issued photo identification. If you do not present a valid photo ID on test day, you will be required to reschedule your exam until you can provide one. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Driver’s license
- Government-issued/State Identification
- Military identification card
- Bring your Scantron confirmation letter/admission ticket which contains your exam password.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled test time. If you arrive later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test, your examination may be rescheduled, depending on Testing Center availability. If the exam must be rescheduled, you may be required to pay another examination fee.
- Once you have checked into the Testing Center, you will be required to store all electronic devices and personal items in a secure locker prior to and during testing.
- Only testing candidates are allowed in the Testing Center while tests are administered. Guests and children of the candidate are not allowed, and children may not be left unattended in the Testing Center or other areas of the college during testing.
Fees vary according to the exam being taken and will be paid directly through the Scantron website upon scheduling. There will be no additional fees paid to the Testing Center by the testing candidate.
Retesting policies vary by test vendor. Please refer to the test vendor’s website or your account page to determine retake policies.