- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
AVON PARK, Fla.–March 8, 2016–South Florida State College will close Sunday, March 13, through Sunday, March 20, for Spring Break. The college will reopen on Monday, March 21.
During the one-week break, new students can still apply for admission online by visiting SFSC’s home page at www.southflorida.edu. Returning students can register for summer term classes through Panther Central.
The scholarship application deadline for the summer term is March 15. Students can apply for scholarships online at www.southflorida.edu/scholarships. The summer term begins May 6.
For more information, call SFSC’s Highlands Campus at 863-453-6661, the DeSoto Campus at 863-993-1757, or the Hardee Campus at 863-773-3081.