- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
AVON PARK, Fla. – April 23, 2019 – South Florida State College (SFSC) will host Leadercast, the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, broadcast live from Duluth, Ga. and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world on Friday, May 10, 2019, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. This is the second year that SFSC will host the event at its Highlands, Hardee and DeSoto campuses.
Leadercast was founded in 2001 with the mission to fill the world with leaders worth following by providing events and resources for individual teams, organizations, and corporations across all industries. Through its events, blog, podcast, webinars, digital badging, and Leadercast NOW video library, Leadercast outfits leaders to be their best each day of the year.
Each year, Leadercast Live dives into leadership issues relevant to today’s leaders to provide solutions and inspiration to help attendees around the globe be better leaders. This year’s theme, Leading Healthy Teams, builds on the overall mission of the event: to fill the world with leaders worth following. Healthy teams yield fulfilled employees, effective collaboration, high organizational engagement, and greater long-term success.
Leadercast Live 2019 will bring nine organizational health experts to one stage to teach attendees the art and science of successful team building.
The leadership experts speaking this year are:
- Juliet Funt, CEO of WhiteSpace at Work
- Ginger Hardage, founder of Unstoppable Cultures
- Carla Harris, vice chairman and managing director at Morgan Stanley
- Gayle King, co-host of CBS This Morning and editor-at-large at O, the Oprah Magazine
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist
- Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author and founder of The Table Group
- Marcus Samuelsson, award-winning chef, restauranteur, author, and TV personality
- Craig Springer, executive director of Alpha USA
- Andy Stanley, leadership communicator, author, and pastor
The pre-show will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the first speaker will take the stage at 9 a.m. The show will run until about 3:30 p.m.
This year’s title sponsor is MidFlorida Credit Union and gold sponsor is the Mosaic Company. A variety of sponsorships are still available and include tickets to the event.
The cost to attend is $50 which includes breakfast and lunch. Continuing Education Credits are offered for attending. To purchase your ticket for the 2019 Leadercast South Florida State College event, call 863-784-7405. For more information, visit southflorida.edu/leadercast.