- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
One resident of South Florida State College’s (SFSC) service district of DeSoto, Hardee, and Highlands counties who is eligible as a first generation student will be selected to receive up to 60 credit hours of college tuition offered through a partnership between the SFSC Foundation, Inc. and the Florida Prepaid College Foundation.
This First Generation Scholarship Program supports the efforts of higher education through scholarship funding for first generation students who aspire to attend a Florida college or university. A student is considered “first generation” if neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher.
To apply for this scholarship, the student must meet these criteria:
- Be a Florida high school senior accepted by a Florida college or state university
- Qualify by the institution to participate in its First Generation Scholarship Program
- Be a Florida resident and a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
Further, SFSC requires that scholarship applicants meet these criteria:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Enroll at least half-time in a certificate or degree-seeking program (preference will be given to students who enroll full time)
The First Generation Scholarship Program uses Florida Prepaid College Plans as the sole vehicle to provide scholarships to qualified recipients. The student selected to receive this scholarship will have his or her tuition paid directly from the Florida Prepaid College Plan.
To apply for the First Generation Scholarship Program, complete the online application at https://bit.ly/2KHGIeO and enroll at SFSC by July 15, 2018 for the 2018-19 academic year.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact Jamie Bateman, executive director, institutional advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jerry Donna, director, financial aid, at email@example.com.