First Floor Student Services Building B
|Monday - Thursday
||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
DON'T STAND IN LINE, PAY ONLINE
Panther Central accepts
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Personal Checks
- SFSC accepts cash, money orders, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for payment at the Highlands, DeSoto, Hardee Campuses and Lake Placid Center.
- Other fees, such as student invoices, parking and library fines, can be paid at the Cashier.
- Parking registration and parking decals are available at the Highlands Campus.
- All third-party billings (employer, off-campus source, Florida Prepaid College Tuition Program, etc.) must be pre-authorized for payment prior to registration. Students are responsible to take a copy of their authorization to bill to the Cashier or off campus site. Failure to do so may cause your registration to be canceled.
- Payment of fees must be received no later than the payment due date, otherwise classes will be dropped for non-payment.
See the Registrar's Web site or the term schedule for fees and drop dates.
- All official college communication relating to enrollment, Financial Aid and Tax reporting is via the college’s Web portal, Panther Central.
Fees can be paid online or at any SFSC campus or center.