- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
AVON PARK, Fla. – July 9, 2019 – South Florida State College’s (SFSC) Community Education Department is offering yoga classes throughout August at the SFSC DeSoto Campus, Room 218, 2251 NE Turner Ave., Arcadia.
In this class, you’ll learn how to reduce stress, improve circulation, calm the emotions, realign posture, and stimulate weight loss. The classes accommodate all levels of experience.
The classes are offered on Tuesdays, Aug. 6-27, 10:30 a.m.-noon (course number CRN11351) and 5:30-7 p.m. (course number CRN11352) or on Thursdays, Aug. 8-29, 5:30-7 p.m. (course number CRN 11353). The cost is $36 for four classes. Participants should bring a yoga mat and may choose to bring yoga blocks and a strap.
Register for classes in Building B, at the Highlands Campus, Avon Park, or at any SFSC campus or center. You can also register and pay over the phone by calling 863-784-7405. For more information on this or any other Community Education classes, call 863-784-7388 or email CommunityEducation@southflorida.edu.