- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
Please Note (Feb. 24, 2021): This course is no longer available.
AVON PARK, Fla. – Jan. 13, 2017 – South Florida State College’s Corporate Education Department is offering a Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices and Law course at the SFSC Highlands Campus.
The Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices and Law course is an eight-week course that teaches how to become a professional real estate agent, take charge of your future, direct your own business, and choose your own schedule. The course is held on Tuesdays Jan. 24 through March 28, 6 – 10 p.m., and on Saturdays Jan, 28, Feb. 11, 25, and March 25, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., SFSC Highlands Campus. The cost is $299, and the course number (CRN) is 20825. The course requires the purchase of the coursebook, Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices and Law, 39th Edition, ISBN-13:978-1475430011.
Register in Building B on the Highlands Campus or any SFSC campus or center. For more information, contact Corporation Education at 863-784-7033 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.