The Heartland Senior Games are open to men and women 50 years and older competing against others of the same gender and age group. The Heartland Senior Games are sanctioned by the Florida Sports Foundation and serve as a qualifying event for the Florida Senior Games for residents of DeSoto, Hardee, Highlands and surrounding counties. The games are held each spring.
The Heartland Senior Games promote physical fitness, good health, and a competitive spirit among those seniors who live active lifestyles and inspires those who may not. For more information, email Community Education or call 784-7032.
To register online for the Heartland Senior Games, complete the online application.
If you are already registered, but want to add events to your registration, complete the add-on application.
The 2018 Heartland Senior Games were held in February and March.
- Friday, Feb. 2: Bridge Results
- Saturday, Feb. 3: Golf Results
- Monday, Feb. 5: Swimming Backstroke, Breaststroke Results; Swimming Freestyle Results
- Tuesday, Feb. 6: Shuffleboard Results
- Thursday, Feb. 8: Euchre Results
- Saturday, Feb. 10: Pickleball Doubles Results
- Sunday, Feb. 11: Pickleball Mixed Doubles Results
- Monday, Feb. 12: Bowling Singles Results
- Tuesday, Feb. 13: Go Kart Racing – Cancelled
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Table Tennis
- Friday, Feb. 16: Mah Jongg
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Cycling
- Monday, Feb. 19: Bowling Doubles Mixed Doubles
- Saturday, Feb. 24: Track Field Results
- Tuesday, Feb. 27: Tennis Singles
- Wednesday, Feb. 28: Table Tennis – Doubles Mixed