- Contact Financial Aid
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Need Calculation
- Links to Financial Aid Resources
- Net Price Calculator
- Scholarship Sources
- Work Study
- Consumer Information
Online Scholarship Manager!
SFSC’s Online Scholarship Manager can help you find nearly 100 scholarships, which are funded by generous contributions to the SFSC Foundation, Inc. Once you have been admitted to the college, whether you are a new or continuing student, you may use the Online Scholarship Manager to apply for scholarships. You are encouraged to reapply every academic term. This is the “one-stop shop” for foundation scholarships.
You may apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Maintain at least a 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- Enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Enroll at least half-time
- Demonstrate unmet financial need, based on the results of the FAFSA
The priority deadlines for applying for SFSC scholarships are listed below. Scholarship awards are determined after these deadlines.
|Fall Term||June 15|
|Spring Term||Oct. 15|
|Summer Term||March 15|
Other Sources of Scholarships
Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
For more information about Florida Bright Futures Scholarships, visit the Florida Department of Education’s Financial Assistance website and view its Frequently Asked Questions.
Fastweb makes it possible for college and high school students to search for scholarships by school year. Explore these links and find more potential scholarships: