- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
AVON PARK, Fla. – Feb. 19 – Due to circumstances beyond the control of South Florida State College (SFSC) Performing Arts, the Wednesday, Feb. 20 performance of CHITA RIVERA and ROBERT KLEIN at the Alan Jay Wildstein Center for the Performing Arts at SFSC in Avon Park has been re-scheduled to Wednesday, March 27 at 7 p.m.
“This is the nature of live performances,” said Cindy Garren, director of cultural programs at SFSC. “We will accept and honor the Feb. 20 tickets at the March 27 performance.”
SFSC Performing Arts will contact all ticket holders via email and telephone.
Tickets are available online at sfscarts.org for the March 27 performance.