- Community Hub
- Title IX Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Request a Transcript
- Performing Arts
- SFSC Museum of Florida Art and Culture
- Wildflower Wayside Shrine Trail
- Community Education
- Corporate Education
- Florida SBDC of the Heartland
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Services for the Community
- Doing Business with SFSC
- Hotel Jacaranda
SFSC’s cafeteria and dining facilities are located in the Joseph E. Johnston Student Center (Building J), with a pavilion overlooking Panther Cove on the SFSC Highlands Campus.
Kelly’s Korner Cafeteria
Serves lunch Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Menu includes daily special (Monday-Thursday), pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, and wraps.
Subway is open Monday-Friday. Breakfast is served 7:30-10:30 a.m. Lunch is served until 6 p.m. Visit Subway’s website for the menu.