- Campus Maps
- Mission Statement
- Position Vacancies
- Salary Schedule (PDF)
- Salary Schedule (Adjunct) (PDF)
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable Care Act Notice (PDF)
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- SFSC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Employee Safety Manual (PDF)
- Technology Usage Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Employee Benefits
- BENCOR Special Pay Plan (PDF)
- Social Security Collection and Usage
- Social Security Disclosure Summary (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free College
- Drug Free Workplace & Campuses
- Human Resources FAQ
- Social Media
- Honoring Our Retirees
- Celebrating Our Trustees
AVON PARK, Fla.–Oct. 27, 2015–South Florida State College will offer two continuing education seminars for Certified Crop Advisers on Thursday, Nov. 19, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., on the Highlands Campus, Building T, Room 20.
A 5 contact hour nutrient management seminar will run 8 a.m.-1 p.m. A 5 contact hour integrated pest management seminar will run 1-6 p.m.
Certified Crop Advisers may earn 10 contact hours by attending both seminars or 5 contact hours for attendance at either the morning or afternoon session.
Registration includes a working lunch and snacks. Registration deadline is Friday, Nov. 13. For more information, or to request a registration packet, contact Lorrie Key at 784-7033 or CorporateTraining@southflorida.edu.