- About the SFSC Foundation
- Alumni Association
- Annual Sponsors
- Donate Now
- FAQs for Donors
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Foundation Events
- Foundation Scholarships
- Panther Athletics Fundraisers
- Take Stock in Children
FAQs for Donors
The SFSC Foundation is continuing our mission to support our students and the college for the education and future of the individuals we serve and our community. We stand committed to supporting our students both now in this unprecedented time of need and in the future.
Here are some helpful hints on how your donation can make a difference in the lives of our students now and moving forward.
Ways to Give
- Donate online
- Call our office and process a payment with our staff: 863-453-3133
- Mail in a donation to: SFSC Foundation, 13 E. Main Street, Avon Park, FL 33825
- Volunteer your time with the Foundation through different initiatives
- Support Foundation events with your attendance and participation
Benefits to the Panther Community and Our Students
Scholarships for students
- Fill the financial gap for students
- Help students have more time to focus on their studies
- Help to lessen the impact of tuition costs
- Decrease the number and amount of loans students incur to complete their education
- Add to federal and state assistance
- Teach and prepare students to be philanthropic
- Assist with books and school supplies/tools needed to be successful
- Give students the assistance and confidence for a bright future
- Enrich the lives of our current and future students to excel as tomorrow’s leaders
- To continue to engage, educate, and empower the Panther community, our future leaders, and the workforce in Highlands County, DeSoto County, Hardee County, and beyond
- Help to meet the challenges of tomorrow through the Partnership Project, a capital campaign initiative designed to fuel the vision of SFSC and ensure a bright, bold future for this generation and those to come
- Pave the way for students to be successful in both their pursuit and completion of their degree
Donate to the SFSC Foundation
Donations can be made to the Foundation by mail in check, credit card over the phone, or through the Paypal link or button below.
There is an optional note section in Paypal for you to provide where you would prefer the Foundation to apply your donation (i.e. Partnership Project, scholarship, general support, etc.).
Are you ready to make a donation and support SFSC?
Make checks payable and mail to:
13 East Main Street
Avon Park, FL 33825
To contact the SFSC Foundation: