SFSC Alumni Association
Membership in the SFSC Alumni Association is extended to any person who holds one of the following degrees, certificates, or diplomas conferred by SFSC:
- Baccalaureate degree
- Associate degree (associate in arts, associate in science, or associate in applied science)
- College Credit Certificate
- Occupational Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
- SFSC High School Diploma or State of Florida High School Diploma
- An honorary degree as conferred by the SFSC president and SFSC District Board of Trustees
Affiliate membership may be extended to any person who is, or has been, associated with the college.
For information about the SFSC Alumni Association, email Deanne Shanklin
, resource development specialist, or call 784-7183.