- Check back for more the 2020 Camp Adventure Registration Packet
- Highlands Campus Map
- Camp Menu
- For more information, call 784-7032
SFSC’s Camp Adventure takes off mid June with week-long programs that keep kids engaged and learning. Kids can attend all six weeks or any week of their choice. There is no camp the week of July 4.
- Fun and interactive sessions
- Games, sports, and swimming
- Technology and art
- Academic enrichment
- Structured, supervised recreation
- Program-related field trips to local attractions
Who Can Attend?
- Any completers of elementary grades K – 5 as of May 24, 2019
- Early drop-off and late pick-up: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. All campers should arrive by 8:15 a.m.
- Camper meals made daily at the SFSC Cafeteria, Monday – Thursday (breakfast and lunch)
- All field trips
- All staff are certified in CPR and first aid.
- Lead counselors have educational degrees.