- Earn 60 college credits in approximately two years
- Credits transfer to SFSC’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management (BAS-SM) and to many other computer science-related bachelor’s degree programs
- Become proficient in basic and advanced concepts of network operation, support, and security
- Learn concepts, theory, and hands-on laboratory skills that you can use in the workplace
- The demand for information technology workers will continue to grow as firms invest in newer, faster technology and networks.
- Receive the tools and training needed to pursue the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+, Security+, and Project+ industry certifications. Some certifications are required to complete a particular course in this program, while others are optional.
South Florida State College is recognized as a CompTIA Authorized Academy Partner.
Visit the College Catalog to review the required courses for 1740 | Associate in Science in Network Systems Technology.