Office Technology Programs Offer:
- Training in general secretarial or medical secretarial specialties
- Instruction in medical terminology, transcription and insurance/billing in the medical specialty
- Opportunity to convert occupational certificate hours into SFSC college credits
- Partial occupational completion certificates to upgrade skills if you need to become employable quickly
- Work-based learning requirement
Hone basic office skills in business mathematics, English, keyboarding, calculating.
Train on state-of-the-art equipment using up-to-date software.
Learn/improve business-related Internet skills.
Develop employability skills in areas such as interviewing, problem solving, setting priorities, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- Administrative Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- Office Clerk
Chair, Business and Computer Technologies; Professor, Medical Secretarial