Application Deadline: May 9, 2022
Next Program Start: August 2022 (fall)
To be eligible for admission to the Radiography Program, please:
- Complete an online South Florida State College Admissions Application, select Radiography-AS major/program.
- Submit an official high school transcript, GED, or equivalent verifying proof of high school graduation to the Office of the Registrar. If you are currently in high school, you must have your diploma before the first day of fall classes.
- Submit official college transcripts verifying completion of the required prerequisite courses and all other college work attempted. Each of the following prerequisites must be completed by the application deadline with a minimum grade of a C or higher, and an overall cumulative program prerequisite GPA of 2.75:
- BSC 1085C – Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 credit hours) (Must be less than five years old)
- ENC 1101 – Freshman English I (3 credit hours)
- MAC 1105 – College Algebra (3 credit hours) or equivalent (3 credit hours)
* All remedial courses must be completed to be eligible for college-level courses.
For information on transferring to a Florida college or university to further your education after SFSC, visit Transfer Opportunities.
Radiography Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org