- Associate in Arts – AA
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology
- Criminal Justice Academy
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Science
- Health Sciences
- Home Health Aide
- Honors Program
- Industrial Management Technology – AS
- Information Technology
- Office Administration & Management
Industrial Management Technology – AS
If you have completed one of the certificate programs listed below at SFSC, then you are well on your way to becoming a professional in that industry.
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology Technician
- Automotive Service Technology
- Electric Line Service Repair
- Electronic Technology
If you would like to take your education and experience to the next level, consider our Associate in Science in Industrial Management Technology.
Your certificate will:
- count as 20 credits toward the 60-credit associate degree, so you’re already a third of the way there
- prepare you for a management role in a company, or run your own business one day
- give you a leg up on advancing your career with general education courses, coupled with business, communication, marketing, and accounting courses
Most classes are offered online so you can work toward this degree while you’re already working in your industry job. Plus, many of the classes can be used toward other bachelor’s degrees offered by SFSC.
For more information about the A.S. in Industrial Management Technology, contact Thomas Bush at 863-784-7117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.