- Policies & Procedures
- Block Schedule
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance Education
- Florida Basic Abilities Test (FBAT)
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Instructor Authorized Exams
- Nursing Entrance Exam
- Pearson Vue
- Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Testing and Assessment Center Contacts
The SFSC Testing and Assessment Center is a participant of the National College Testing Association’s Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC). We offer proctoring services for students enrolled at other institutions. All exams are administered in a quiet, safe, and secure testing environment and are closely monitored by Testing Center staff. Exams are administered in accordance with the instructions of the course instructor that created them. The Testing Center will not be able to deviate from these instructions without prior course instructor approval.
All distance learning exams are given by appointment only and requires at least 48 hours advanced notice. All requests must be initiated from the institution or professor, and should be made via email to email@example.com. Be aware that testing times vary by SFSC location. Please contact your desired testing location to determine their specific distance learning testing times. When you make the appointment, be prepared to provide the name of your institution, the name of your instructor, the name of the course, the test number, and the modality (computer-based or paper and pencil). It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with his or her institution to ensure timely receipt of materials.
- On the day of your exam, bring in a valid form of photo identification. If you do not present a valid and acceptable photo ID on test day, you will be asked to reschedule your exam for a time when you can produce a valid and acceptable ID. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Driver’s license
- State-issued photo ID
- College or University ID
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled test time.
- Once checked in, you will be required to store all electronic devices and personal items in a secure locker prior to and during testing.
- Testing candidates are the only ones allowed in the Testing Center; this includes children and guests of the testing candidate. Children are not allowed to be unattended outside of the Testing Center or any other area of the college during testing.
$15.00, payable at the time of testing.
Retesting is only permitted with instructor approval.