Residency Reclassification Appeal Process

A student who is otherwise unable to qualify for instate classification by the guidelines posted in the College Catalog, may submit a petition to the Residency Appeals Committee in the Office of the Registrar. The student must include documentation evidencing the grounds on which the appeal for instate classification is based. Petition forms are available at any campus and on the Office of the Registrar’s Web site. The Residency Appeals Committee will render a final residency determination in writing that includes the reason for the determination.