- Community Hub
- Title IX Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Title IX Home
- Sex-/Gender-Based Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct Guiding Principles
- Sex-/Gender-Based Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct Resolution Procedures
- Title IX Training
- Report an Incident
- Meet SFSC’s Title IX EA/EO Coordinators
- Sexual Violence Reduction Tips
- Title IX Resources
- Office for Civil Rights
- Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Statement
- Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Statement (en Español)
- Panther Impact Team
- Performing Arts
- SFSC Museum of Florida Art and Culture
- Community Education
- Corporate Education
- Florida SBDC at USF
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Services for the Community
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Doing Business with SFSC
- Hotel Jacaranda
- Increasing Sales?
- Reducing Costs?
- Improving Cash Flow?
- Winning Government Contracts?
- Obtaining Financing?
- Improving Managerial Skills?
- Starting a New Business?
- Buying an Existing Business?
- Writing a Business Plan?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above, the Florida SBDC at USF can help you create a strategy to strengthen and grow your business.
The Florida SBDC at the University of South Florida, located at South Florida State College provides no-cost confidential consulting as well as business training webinars to aspiring, emerging, and existing entrepreneurs. No-cost individual consulting is by appointment, and there is no charge for webinars. Consultations can take place in person or virtually using Microsoft Teams. Services available for local businesses and entrepreneurs include consulting in the following areas:
If you are ready to jump-start your business, want to attend business seminars, or seek one-on-one consulting, simply contact:
Stacey Dadd, CME
The Florida SBDC at USF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Department of Defense, State of Florida, and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
State Designated as Florida’s Principal Provider of Business Assistance [§ 288.001 Fla. Stat.]
To access additional resources, please go to SBDCTampaBay.com.