- Community Hub
- Title IX Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Title IX Home
- Sex-/Gender-Based Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct Guiding Principles
- Sex-/Gender-Based Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct Resolution Procedures
- Title IX Training
- Report an Incident
- Meet SFSC’s Title IX EA/EO Coordinators
- Sexual Violence Reduction Tips
- Title IX Resources
- Office for Civil Rights
- Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Statement
- Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Statement (en Español)
- Panther Impact Team
- Performing Arts
- SFSC Museum of Florida Art and Culture
- Wildflower Wayside Shrine Trail
- Community Education
- Corporate Education
- Florida SBDC of the Heartland
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Services for the Community
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Doing Business with SFSC
- Hotel Jacaranda
- Increasing Sales?
- Reducing Costs?
- Improving Cash Flow?
- Winning Government Contracts?
- Obtaining Financing?
- Improving Managerial Skills?
- Starting a New Business?
- Buying an Existing Business?
- Writing a Business Plan?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above, the Florida SBDC of the Heartland can help you create a strategy to strengthen and grow your business.
The Florida SBDC of the Heartland provides no-cost confidential consulting as well as business training seminars to current and potential entrepreneurs. No-cost individual consulting is by appointment, and there is a nominal charge for training workshops. Consultations are currently being held virtually using Microsoft Teams. Services available for local businesses and entrepreneurs include consulting in the following areas:
The Florida SBDC of the Heartland features a two-hour seminar each month on the “Steps to Starting a Small Business.”
If you are ready to jump-start your business, want to attend business seminars, or seek one-on-one consulting, simply contact:
And, get started TODAY! Tres Stephenson is a business consultant at the Florida SBDC of the Heartland, a satellite office of Florida SBDC at University of South Florida Muma College of Business, SBDCTampaBay.com/highlands. The Florida SBDC at USF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funding in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Defense Logistics Agency, state of Florida, and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
State Designated as Florida’s Principal Provider of Business Assistance [§ 288.001 Fla. Stat.]
For the most current class schedule, visit southflorida.edu/corpedschedule.