The Career Development Center is located at the Highlands Campus, Building B, First Floor, Room 111.
Do you need help:
- Completing college orientations?
- Learning to use Panther Central or D2L?
- Deciding on a college major?
- Matching your interests with careers?
- Exploring careers and occupations?
- Locating training programs?
- Searching for a new part-time or full-time job?
- Preparing for a job interview?
- Creating a cover letter and resume?
- Finding student employment?
Let our Career Development Center team help you reach your academic and career goals
We offer a variety of free services to:
- Help clients explore and make decisions about careers.
- Provide our students with an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while continuing their education.
- Assist individuals prepare for and find local employment.
- Promote the stability and economic growth of our community by providing well-educated and experienced job candidates.
Hours of Operation
||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
||863-494-7500 ext. 7410
||863-465-5300 ext. 7410
||863-382-6900 ext. 7410
||863-773-2252 ext. 7410