The Conference on Caring presents a full day of programs about the value of the caring health care practitioner. It will be:
Thursday, April 27
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
SFSC University Center Auditorium and Lobby
600 West College Drive
- Keynote address by Joanne Duffy, PhD, RN, FAAN Quality-Caring©: Theory-Guided Professional Practice
- Case Study in Caring by Lakeland Regional Health
- Capstone presentations by SFSC baccalaureate nursing students
- Creation Health at the Bedside by Sharmin Jones, BSN, RN
- Caring Scholars Panel Discuss by Joanne Duffy; Charlotte D. Barry, PhD, RN, NCSN, FAAN; Beth M. King, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BS, and Kathleen Cappo, MSN, RN
How to Register
The cost is $50 per person and includes lunch. Participants earn five continuing education units (CEUs). To register, complete the conference registration form or call 784-7405 and request CRN 21518. You may also register on the day of the event; however, if you wish to reserve lunch, register by April 19.
For more information about the conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 784-7033.