Dress for Success provides free gently used business clothing and accessories to individuals who meet any of these criteria:
- You are a current SFSC student or alumni
- You were referred by Career Source Heartland’s veterans services staff or the Women’s Safe House
- You are a student who is eligible for or receiving some form of financial aid
- You are a student who was referred by an SFSC advisor, program director, faculty member, or staff.
To select items from the Dress for Success boutique, make an appointment by calling the Career Development Center at 784-7410 or emailing SFSCcareercenter@southflorida.edu.
The Dress for Success boutique has a large range of sizes and styles for men and women. Although the inventory changes constantly, the boutique typically has these items:
- Men’s and women’s suits, blazers, and sport coats
- Men’s dress shirts and conservative polo shirts
- Women’s blouses, sweaters, cardigans, and skirts
- Men’s and women’s dress pants
- Hospital scrubs and lab coats
- Accessories such as ties, scarves, belts, and purses
- Work-appropriate shoes
- Briefcases and portfolios
Dress for Success is a partnership between the Career Development Center and the Leadership Highlands Class of 2012. Business clothing is donated by SFSC staff, faculty, and members of the community. Recipients do not need to return their clothing.
Contact the Career Development Center
Building B, Room 111
All services are free. Most services are available to students and the public.