Tutoring and Learning Center (TLC)
Our personnel, up-to-date equipment, and facilities promote academic success by providing services to all currently enrolled students and students who are participating in approved programs.
The TLC is a welcoming place where students can:
- Attend private tutoring sessions
- Check their email
- Conduct Internet research
- Finish homework
- Get assistance from mathematics, writing, and reading faculty members and specialists
- Organize study groups
- Use computer-assisted study modules
- Get a helping hand with any learning needs
Free Services Offered
- Provide one-on-one assistance
- No appointments are necessary
- Web-based computer tutoring available
- Instructional support by faculty in the Math Lab and Writing Lab
- An institutional environment conducive to the learning process
The TLC is located on the first floor of the Learning Resource Center (LRC), Building Y, on the Highlands Campus.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.