Tutoring and Learning Center (TLC)
Our personnel and facilities promote academic success by providing free services to all currently enrolled students at South Florida State College, students who are participating in approved programs, and alumni of the college no matter what the particular assignment or campus.
No appointments are necessary, and there is no limit to the number of visits.
The TLC is a welcoming environment conducive to the learning process where students can:
- Participate in one-on-one tutoring sessions in a personalized setting
- Get assistance from Mathematics and Composition faculty members and specialist
- Get a helping hand with any learning needs/assignments
- Organize study groups
- Conduct Internet research
- Use computer-assisted study modules
- Finish coursework
- Check their email
- Print (from printers upstairs in the library).
The TLC is located on the first floor of the Learning Resource Center (LRC), Building Y, on the Highlands Campus: Math Lab (Y-103), Writing Lab (Y-105).
Check the Math and Writing Lab Schedules/daily hours of operation for the semester.